So I’m heading for New York this weekend (tomorrow!) and here is my list of places I hope to hit while I’m there (in no particular order):
- Hair Kuwayama: I haven’t tried it, but I’ve heard great thing about this salon on Yelp. I have a mind to try this hairstyle… but we’ll see how it goes and I’ll report back!
- Peter Lugers: Since steak is one of my all time favourite savory food, I simply must pay my respects to this legendary steak house! This trip, I finally managed to get a reservation!
- Chikalicious: The latest hotspot for dessert I’m told.
- Dessert Truck: Fining dining desserts on a truck. This is my kind of street food!
- Sweet Revenge: Just because the DABA girls said so.
- Pastis: A NYC experience wouldn’t be the same without brunch.
- Bloomingdales: Just because of the F&F event this weekend and there’s less sales tax in NYC compared to Chicago
- Top Shop: Even though there aren’t any great sample sales this weekend, I will hopefully be able to pick something up here- given that there’s no longer a line getting in!
- Lady M: The Mille Crepes look divine…..
- The Frick Collection: Since I’m sure the Met would be packed, I thought the Frick will be a bit different. Plus, the garden looks amazing.
- Ippudo: I’m not sure why Japanese ramen and yakitori is so popular in NYC, but I heard it’s worth the wait in line!
- K Town: For some lychee soju (at this bar you have to go up the elevator for, but I forgot the name) and maybe some Pink Berry? I still have not tried the magic of Pink Berry yet!
- Crumbs: Better than Magnolia? We’ll see….
- Magnolia: Just for old times sake, I think the icing is a tiniest bit too sweet! Maybe this time I’ll try the banana pudding instead.
- WD-50: According to Tina over at Fashion Prospectress, they have an impressive 5 course dessert tasting menu there
I fear my stomach stomach will not be able to handle all this!
hehe love how all the places are food/shopping/beauty related
thats my kind of trip!
have fun ❤
I had magnolia banana pudding for the first time a few weeks ago, it was delicious! I don’t know how you’re going to be able to eat all of those desserts.
Omg sounds like your trip is centered around dessert! My mouth is watering just reading about all the delicious stuff…very jealous.
Ooh you have to go to Serendipity! The food is amazing (though the waiters a bit rude) and the humongous ice cream (I had to share it with my mom!) at the end is worth it alone. It’s a two hour wait, but Bloomingdales is right near by as is Betsey Johnson.
Hmm…. just walking down Fifth Avenue is amazing…
Ohh and that hairstyle is so cute! I had it a while ago, only my hair didn’t curl so nicely, and the bangs grew out for summer.
Crumbs is way better than Magnolia!!!! We order cupcakes from there in my office every Friday! Scrumptious!
Have fun on your NY trip!