- Examine your hair for split ends and cut them off. The next time you go get your hair done, your hairstylist will be amazed by your lack of split ends!
- Read random Wikipedia articles. Even if you’re doing nothing, at least you’re learning something. Kind of
- Read random new articles and blogs. Same as (2), knowledge is power and all that
- Write up your grocery list or list of chores. This way, you’ll at least be productive outside of work
- Reply emails to friends and gchat. Socializing is a very important part of life after all and in doing so, you can save other friends from boredom. Oh and on a side note, Google Wave is overrated. Give it a few more months to work out the bugs
- Play online reversi. Occasionally exercising your brain with something challenging will prevent it from rotting too quickly- even though I’m sure sometimes (esp on Tuesdays) you feel like your brain has already rotted
- Blog/Research for blogging. After all that other bloggers have done for you to occupy your time, you should reciprocate the gesture
- Learn something. Maybe today I’ll learn how to create/use pivot tables
What do you do when you procrastinate?
I used to read tips on organization and productivity. Ironic, isn’t it?
I am definitely guilty of looking up the strangest Wikipedia articles, its the Wikipedia black hole, you start off at a page that you intended to be but then with a few clicks you end up at the most random articles! loved the list!!
ha ha pivot tables! cute 😉