If you had no worries or obligations in the world, what would you do with yourself? What are some of the things you’ve always wanted to do, but never got around to doing? I haven’t come up with my whole list yet, but here is what I have so far:
- Enter a beauty pageant: This is what I wanted to do when I was a little girl, so I’m not sure if this counts. Since then, I’ve convinced myself that I just don’t have the performing gene. Plus, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t make it in anyway
- Make a scrapbook: So many memories to choose from, but where to start? I’ll get around to this one some day……
- Go paragliding: I wonder what it would be like to glide through the sky like a bird
- Ride on a hot air balloon: Just think of the lovely image that would make!
- Write a book: But on what? And I’m awful at dialogues!
- Learn mandarin: I really should be doing this one now
- Travel: Doesn’t everyone?
- Inspire and make a difference in someone’s life
- Learn to be poise and a more eloquent speaker in person
- Get the CFA charter
- Read all the books I bought that I haven’t gotten around to reading, like the Snowball Effect
- Write time letters
- Redraft my “Falling” article from non-fiction creative writing class Spring ’08
- Find my life’s passion: the bane of every twenty something’s life
I have a lot of other more materialistic goals, like own lots of apartments and a haute couture gown, but that’s probably another decade down the line. What is on your bucket list for this decade?